X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Friedrichshafen review
1 GB available space
Simplenest.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Friedrichshafen Review
X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Friedrichshafen is an app created by Peter Hiermeier. X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Friedrichshafen was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentIn good tradition of the award winning German Airports series by Peter Hiermeier, Kevin Barton now brings the scenery of Friedrichshafen to XPlane 11.
This scenery represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the Navaids are exactly as they are in reality.
A photo real ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport. In addition, details like an animated tanker or 3D models, e.g. the Zeppelin airship of the airport, further enrich the scenery, thus bringing the whole location to life in the simulator!
- High-resolution photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- All airport buildings and facilities
- True-to-original navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Great night effects
- Numerous scenery effects, e.g. animated tanker
- 3D models of aircraft models and zeppelin
- Great performance
- Manual (English, German) with airport information