Run The Gamut review
100 MB available space
Run The Gamut Review
Run The Gamut is an application designed by Playdev Gaming. Run The Gamut was first published on . The app is available for Steam.
Classic-style skill based platformer, consisting of 100 levels split over 4 worlds. To complete this game you will need a lot of skill, a bit of luck and a whole lot of anger. This game is seriously hard.
Act I : the Underworld - Consisting Of 50 Levels.
Act Ii : the Overworld - Consisting Of 30 Levels.
Act III : The Outerworld - Consisting of 15 levels.
ACT IV : The Netherworld - Hidden world consisting of 5 levels.
- The ability to play at your own skill level - The game has three standard difficulty levels, Casual, Hardcore or Ultra Mode.
- If you want something even harder, you can customize your players abilities in Ultra Mode. The lower your players ability the higher your score multiplier.
- The levels "mutate" between the difficulties, i.e. casual mode is very easy, with few obstacles, easy jumps, etc. Hardcore mode is more of a challenge and Ultra mode is only for the experienced.
- 20 different random events that can occur, ranging from silly to the near impossible.
- A unique scoring system that generates your level score based on time, total deaths on the level, if the collectible was taken and if a random event is occurring.
- A collectible on every level that acts as a score multiplier. Can you collect all 95 coins?
- The scoring system also tracks total deaths and total time - can you beat your own score?
- Variety of level design - some require skill, some require timing and some are puzzles to be solved.
- The ability to skip levels after 25 deaths on Casual Mode, 50 deaths on Hardcore Mode and 100 deaths on Ultra Mode.
- 19 Steam achievements.
- Customizable controls and gamepad.