Into the Void review
2 MB available space
Into the Void Review
Into the Void is an application by Mozg Labs. Into the Void was first published on . Into the Void is available on Steam, Other.
Into the Void is a strategy RPG and exploration sci-fi game with an epic story and intense battles. Travel through space and discover the origin of a cosmic threat which destroyed Earth centuries ago. Fight or cooperate with the different factions; be a leader !
Fully command your faction. Build your fleet, arm it with tons of weapons and make all of your enemies’ burn.
You are responsible as a leader of all your choices, your people count on you.
Perform expeditions to outer space; gather ressources and take care of your crew's morale as it greatly influences your power.
You will choose the path through the stars and will discover many surprises.
Research tons of techs. You can't open all of them in one play-through, as there are lots of combinations. Choose your style of combat, adapt your strategy to your ennemies and arm your fleet.
Fight with different opponents. Each faction has its own tactics and technology stack, so you should plan your fleet equipment carefully.
Don't underestime the factions : En Eire, Kalthem, Auslia or The Brigadier's of Armageddon.
Space is a serious business. In space, there's no place to mistakes. So choose your options wisely, as turn-based system fully allows that.
There are no "good" or "bad" choices, only consequences.
- great Rpg/tbs Mix With Unique Depth.
- Randomly generated universe - each mission is unique every time you play it.
- Long and interesting storyline.
- Battle against 4 different factions.
- Epic space turn-based battles.
- Laser, Kinetic, Plasma and Explosive weapons: each with unique pros and cons.
- 16 main missions
- 20 sub-missions
- Lots of battle ships with modifications
- Over 100 technologies in 4 different branches - choose them wisely.
- Tons of different items, from engines and shields to drones and infiltration squads.
- Great visuals