Gran Skrea Online
Gran Skrea Online review
10 GB available space
Gran Skrea Online Review
Gran Skrea Online is an app developed by Gran Skrea Online. Gran Skrea Online was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
Gran Skrea invites players to create their own destiny in an original world of medieval fantasy. Embark on varied and challenging quests, square off in ruthless PvP combat, or write your character’s story through an unstructured economy and player-created guilds. The mythology and danger of Gran Skrea await adventurers seeking new experiences in a massively-multiplayer online role-playing game!
Steam Early Access to Gran Skrea (GS) opens in early 2018, and already offers a robust feature set:
- Quests to compel and guide characters as they advance
- Cohesive and meaningful lore behind the residents of Gran Skrea and their Immortal gods
- Over 20 combat and crafting skills to level up, unlocking new content and abilities
- Full-loot player-versus-player combat
- Repercussions for criminal activity - think twice before slaying innocent people!
- Gather resources and level up crafting skills to create items with unique stats
- Character homes to build, furnish, and trade
- Co-operative dungeons to explore and host brutal boss fights
- Player-focused economy, such as higher-level items that can only be crafted by players
Looking to the future, GS's development roadmap focuses on features that expand the world and give players tools to further define their character’s role:
- Vast lands for exploration and adventure
- A variety of distinct cities and cultures
- An extensive guild system, including territorial warfare and tax revenue
- Auction houses for player trading
- Player- and guild-owned shops
- Customizable items, abilities, stats, and appearance
- Player-owned ships and naval warfare
- Support development with member subscriptions and perks
Gran Skrea is independently-developed by a bunch of monkeys banging on keyboards around the world. It combines a desire for new player-defined MMORPG mechanics with influences from classic RPGs like Runescape, Ultima Online, and The Elder Scrolls. The game features music by New Light Audio.