Alien 911 review
8 GB available space
Simplenest.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Alien 911 Review
Alien 911 is an app designed by Kicksome Entertainment. Alien 911 was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
OVERVIEWAlien 911 is a hybrid 3rd person shooter and tower defense game. You can play it solo or team up for local or online multiplayer. We took our inspiration from Orcs Must Die, Dungeon Defenders, and Sanctum which are games we loved to play together as a family. This is our first game and we're excited to bring it to the Steam community.
BACKGROUNDDevelopment of this game started more than 5 years ago as a way to teach my two sons and my daughter about programming. As a family, we were hooked on the hybrid shooter + tower defense genre and my son was obsessed with drawing alien creatures. We mashed them together with a father's desire to show his kids that they could not only play video games, but they could also learn to create them, and that was the original genesis of our game. Fast-forward to present day and with my kids off to college I decided to dust off the old game idea and enlist the help of some great indie-friendly artists, animators, and developers bring it to life.
- MULTIPLE CLASSES: 4 unique classes each with 3 abilities, 7 towers, and 4 weapons
- TACTICAL CONTROL: Keyboard+Mouse and FULL game controller support
- PLAY WITH YOUR PALS: Upto 4 of you and your most heroic buds can team up and play online or just you and your bestie can play in local coop split screen mode. NOTE: To play local multiplayer, one player must use a controller and the other player must use the keyboard.
- PLAY IT AGAIN, SAM: Each character has unique weapon+ability+tower combinations load-outs that encourage class-specific battle tactics. And coming soon is an Endless mode to provide even more replayability
- MULTIPLE WORLDS: 2 distinct planets under siege each with 7 unique maps to master.