Hi! I’m Mandi, and I want to personally welcome you to Simple Nest!
Who Am I?
As a busy mom to three little girls (and another on the way!), I have learned the value of simplicty and being organized in order to make the most of my time and minimize my stress.
My husband, Sean, who is an artist at heart and probably should have been an interior designer, has taught me a lot about making our home beautiful without sacrificing the functionality that I need to make life simpler.
What is Simple Nest?
Here at Simple Nest, we’ll be talking about a variety of topics all geared towards helping you simplify your home life without sacrificing beauty. Home decorating doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated!
You’ll find articles here on a wide variety of topics, including:
- decluttering your home so that your stuff isn’t robbing you of valuable space and energy
- decorating beautifully, frugally and simply
- creating a landscape around your home that is not only beautiful but also easy to maintain and enjoyable for everyone in your family
- organizing different areas of your home and strategies for keeping them that way
- quick tips on everything from cleaning your stainless steel appliances to ending the search for missing socks
- and my favorite feature is our weekly showcase, where we spotlight areas of your homes that you love and that embody the Simple Nest philosophy
I hope you’ll jump right in and join the conversation as we talk about ideas and strategies for combining simplicity and beauty in our Simple Nests!